Saturday 31 October 2015

Pretty Diary/journal

Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy place
 
Gosh hasn't the year gone really fast! so much happening for all of us and Christmas just around the corner.........
 
Kylie and I have been so busy with markets
and classes about to start.....so exciting!
 
 
 
I wanted to share with you all one of the lovely journals I created using a paper collection called "Sweet Delight"
 
Firstly I sort all the gorjuss pages to see which ones id like in each signature,
then cut to size with some plain papers.
 
 Once the cover is ready I cover with the same collection,
 some sticky canvas on the spine. then stitch in the signatures!
I like to leave the threads long so I can knot them and add a charm!
I had a play with resin a few weeks ago so I added one of the pearl butterflies to the cover for some interest!

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment